Welcome to Astral Binaural Beats. Astral projection was once a well-kept secret of the elite rulers in ancient Egypt. Today, astral travel is no longer an exclusive experience. The advent of technology and a better understanding of the human body has made astral projection available to anyone.
It doesn’t require any special skill, physical ability or talent. In fact, according to many who have studied astral projection in depth, we are all born with the natural ability to astral travel. Unfortunately, we lose this ability, as we grow older. This is due mostly because of our own cultural skepticism.
Thanks to astral projection frequencies or astral binaural beats, leaving the physical body and projecting one’s self into the astral plane has become much easier.
Achieving Astral projection using frequencies and Astral Binaural Beats
Studies in brainwave technology have shown that one reaches astral projection after going through several stages of frequencies:
- Gamma (38-90 Hz) – This is the stage of high awareness and strong perception.
- Beta (12-38 Hz) – This is when the mind is on its problem-solving state.
- Alpha (8-12 Hz) – Brainwaves are slower and the mind is more relaxed.
- Theta (4-8 Hz) – This is the stage of deep relaxation and meditation, when astral projection or out-of-body experiences happen.
- Delta (0.5-4 Hz) – This is the stage of slow brain activity, when one is in deep sleep.
- Lambda/Epsilon (100 Hz) – A level of multidimensional awareness and mystical consciousness.
Studies have indicated that astral projection can be achieved by combining these brainwave frequencies. Today, audio recordings of beats and pulses enable anyone to reach these frequencies easily, in as quickly as 20 minutes.
By relaxing and playing the beats through your headphones: one can simply sit back and project. The benefits of projecting can greatly increase many areas of your life.
Audio recordings and astral projection frequencies
Certain audio recordings are said to help the brain shift to frequencies that are apt for astral projection:
- Binaural beats – This technology creates two separate frequencies that are introduced to each ear separately. This causes the brain to produce a third tone that is the difference between the two, leading it to tune into a frequency that the human ear cannot normally pick up.
- Monaural beats – Two tones of equal intensity are used in this recording, pulsing at specific patterns and resulting in a sound that is crisp and clear. The brain finds it easier to get in the rhythm of monaural beats because it does not have to balance the tone.
- Isochronic tones – Said to be the most effective type of brainwave entertainment, isochronic tones use tones of equal intensity at a faster pulse speed, enabling the brain to synchronize with the rhythm.
Many audio recordings available on the Internet that claim to help anyone reach astral projection frequencies. Some claims may be dubious, while others are true.
If you have any doubts about the effectiveness of such recordings, it doesn’t hurt to seek advice from others.
You don’t want to spend money on something that you will later discover as bogus or fake. The beats that I’ve had the best experiences projecting with can be found here. Astral Binaural Beats.